Friday, January 28, 2011

Dainty Button Spring Line 2011



Spring! My most favorite season. What is it about Spring that makes everything seem so pretty? The colors, the beautiful weather. Well, to most. San Francisco can still be weird during Spring. Weird year round, to be honest. There's just something about this season that makes you feel fresh. I love it!

And so does Dainty Button! The Spring Line is here! Let me just say, that I have had the most fun with this collection. I know I say that about all of them, but I really think this one has been the most fun. The colors just pop out, the designs, the material. It's lovely.

I will be debuting and introducing this line at my grand opening tomorrow. My original idea was not to introduce it to the general public until February 1st, then I decided to make it exclusive to non-California residents on Saturday evening for a limited time, due to so many out of state clientele not being able to make the big day. But, as I've gone around idea after idea on how only non-California residents can purchase this, I come to a dead end. If I went this route, I could possibly create a monster. Etsy is a little tricky, at times. So, it looks like, EVERYBODY will be able to enjoy the Spring Line 2011!

This is a Pre-Sale! I will only have this collection listed on etsy from 7 PM to 9 PM (PST) Saturday evening, January 29th. The Spring Line will not be available again until February 1st. 

Perks of purchasing during the Pre-Sale versus 3 days later on February 1st:

1. You will receive it sooner.
2. There are a couple designs that will not be available on February 1st. They are limited editions.
3. Free shipping for orders over $50

You don't want to miss it! 

Saturday, January 29th, 7-9 PM (PST)



Charity @ Dainty Button

~ xoxo

1 comment: