Monday, March 28, 2011

Japan Benefit Day

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! Mine was busy, but enjoyable, nonetheless. I hope your Monday is treating you well. For those that do not know me personally, I'm going to be an auntie again. My little sister is pregnant with her second baby and will find out this morning if it's a boy or girl, which I'm impatiently awaiting to hear! I might be working on my first baby, at the time my sister and brother-in-law are welcoming their 10th. Ha! Well, let me get to the purpose of this blog : )

For those that ready my last blog, http://daintybutton.blogspot.com/2011/03/give-hand-to-those-in-need.html, in regards to the Japan Benefit day, you will know what this blog is in regards to. This is a small, but thoughtful way of my business reaching out to a nation in need. I wish I could just send thousands of dollars, but that's not the case. So, I brainstormed an idea, with the help of a good friend, that I think will show support and also get my customers involved. Everybody likes feeling like they've done something good in this life and how would you feel, if you purchased something pretty for yourself, and know that in return that money is going towards a nation that is in much need of help. Here's your chance.

Dainty Button's Japan Benefit Day

Tomorrow, March 29th, from 10 AM to 9 PM (PST), ALL SALE PROCEEDS, will go to the Red Cross, benefitting the Japan Crisis. My team and I are dedicating our time, at no financial gain to us, to help this cause. In addition to ALL SALE PROCEEDS, I posted 5 choices from our "It's a Wrap" Collection, for all of you to vote on last week. Whichever choice had the most votes, would be our lucky pick and retail at $7, plus shipping. All of our "It's a Wrap" pieces retail at $19-$21.50. This is over half off. All proceeds will go to the Red Cross, as well as all other sales. I was so excited and in awe at the response that we got in this voting. I've had several emails, texts and calls, encouraging this and showing support. I think tomorrow, with your help, we can rally together and raise a lot of money to help a nation in need! I hope you will join us. All sales can be made in my etsy shop, http://www.etsy.com/shop/DaintyButton

And our lucky pick from our "It's a Wrap" Collection...

Lush Meadow Dreams

And.....

I did a lot of thinking over the weekend, as I saw some comments on another one of our choices...

Red's Blushing Bloom


Red is a traditional color of Japan http://japanese.about.com/od/japanesecultur1/a/Japanese-Conception-Of-Red.htm. So, why not honor what we're doing? 

Here's the catch...

Red's Blushing Bloom will be LIMITED at a retail price of $7, plus shipping. This is due to a limited amount in stock. If you go to purchase this wrap at $7, plus shipping tomorrow and it's not priced at $7, that means that we reached our limit. I will have an exact number, as to what the limit is later today. I will post this on our facebook fan page, so be sure and check that, if you're wanting a chance to snag this at our special retail price.

Please tell your friends and family about this special day and I hope you will join us tomorrow!

Remember, ALL PROCEEDS go towards the Red Cross. This is a very special cause!

God bless you all and happy Monday!

Charity
Dainty Button


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being Auntie again! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete