Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Coming 2013

Well, the time has come to bid Dainty Button goodbye. I have tried preparing myself for this since announcing business closing in November but it's still very bittersweet. I've reflected so much on the past 3 years and what I could've done differently but as my momma says "You can't live with regrets, only move forward.", so that's what I'm doing. Moving forward. I've definitely rethought my decision several times but I'm always reminded of why I chose this and I know I'm doing the right thing. As I prepare to complete the closing process, I feel it very necessary to communicate with our followers and clientele as much as possible, which is why I'm posting this blog and will be doing a lot of communicating via social media in the next two weeks. Originally our close date was December 31st, which is still sorta the same date. I say "sorta" because there is a lot more involved in closing a business than just saying "goodbye" and "see ya later." The Christmas holiday rush literally left myself and team exhausted. It was such a great season but very tiring and we did happen to oversell stock which left us in a bit of a pickle in the days leading up to Christmas. A huge thank you to all of our very understanding customers that made that dilemma less stressful. I do have some good news for those DB lovers that are sad to see us go. We are introducing a little spin off of the original Dainty Button, LLC....



This will be a collection you can purchase from our etsy shop and website. This will be scarves, pocket squares, and occasionally hair accessories. The great thing about this collection is it will be pre-stocked and ready to ship within 24 hours! Amazing, right? This will be a VERY limited collection, hence the new name but it's something I will be able to do as a fun hobby, while still offering merchandise to DB lovers. This collection will be available January 7th, 2013 on both sites. 


Until then...


I will be tying up loose ends such as customer service issues, last minute shipments, etc. We have already started going through inventory but we'll be completing that process and preparing for our "going out of business" sale. There is still A LOT of inventory that needs to go. This upcoming sale will have all pre-made items, which will ship out within 48 hours. ALL items will be FINAL SALE and non-refundable or exchangeable. We will be handling customer service issues from purchases made December 1st-31st, 2012 up through January 14th, 2013. We WILL NOT be handling any customer service issues or emails after January 14th, 2013. Please keep this in mind. I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas and is looking forward to the new year! Mark your calendars for our HUGE blowout "going out of business" sale!



1 comment:

  1. Great post, you admission acicular out some superb details, I will accustom my accompany that this is a complete advising blog thanks
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete