Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Going, going, GONE!

I hadn't planned on this day coming until the end of December but with much contemplation and reviewing our record breaking sales over the weekend of black Friday and Cyber Monday, I'm going to have to do something that is a little premature to the dissolving process of Dainty Button.

For those that are aware of Dainty Button closing the doors of business as of January 1st, 2013 you will be able to relate to this a little more than newcomers. If you're new to DB or just hearing this you can read more info regarding this announcement earlier in November HERE. I had made the decision of closing my etsy shop during December 17-26 to spend the holidays with my family, then reopen on the 26th as we clear out all inventory before the December 31st close. This is still the plan however everything you'll be able to purchase during our "going out of business" sale will be READY TO SHIP. The reason for this is I made the decision to not go into 2013 with any pending transactions and all loose ends tied up, which means that I will need to cut off incoming holiday orders in the very near future to ensure this. My accessories take anywhere from 5-7 BUSINESS days to process and clothing takes up to 21 BUSINESS days to process and with December 17th being the last day we ship to receive by Christmas, I'm already over the deadline for clothing (November 19th) and the accessories  portion deadline is quickly approaching. If you include how well we did over the holiday weekend with black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, my team and I will be working around the clock to meet all deadlines. 

I am going to keep items listed in my etsy shop until Thursday, November 29th at 11:59 PM (PST). PLEASE NOTE: This is the last opportunity to purchase inventory FOR THE LAST TIME. 
I currently still have the cyber Monday 40% OFF code up in the shop and will remain to keep that there until tomorrow (11/29) so you can enjoy a good bargain for one last time.

As these next two days will be the last opportunity to purchase Dainty Button on a regular basis, I will remain to offer our infinity scarves throughout December, with the exception of our 12/17-26 close period along with men's pocket squares. I am keeping my etsy shop open as well as my Dainty Button website after the first of the year indefinitely for purely the enjoyment of it being a hobby ONLY and a fun way to make extra cash for a rainy day and a means to keep in contact with my social media fans and clientele. I will continue to offer a limited amount of our very popular infinity scarves and pocket squares at POP UP prices. See, I'm not falling of the face of the earth?  

You can still purchase select items on a limited basis...

Although this is bittersweet for me, I'm very excited about my future and the personal goals I'll be pursuing. You can still continue to follow me at facebook.com/daintybutton, @daintybutton on Twitter, and @daintybuttonsf on Instagram where I have some fun plans to stay in contact with everybody after DB closes. As Dainty Button has served the means of being a full time (and a half) job for me the last 3 years, I'm happy to take a backseat, put it on cruise control and enjoy the crafting aspect of it as a fun hobby. 

Make sure you take advantage of purchasing inventory these next two days as they will be the last! And back by popular demand, don't miss this last POP UP SALE before Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment