Friday, July 1, 2011

Build a Headband and Trunk Shows

Is everybody ready for your Fourth of July weekend? What's everyone's plans? I'm excited about mine! Nice 70 degree weather all weekend, lots of sleeping, eating and good times! And of course, FIREWORKS! Do you watch fireworks and do your own?

Did anybody get a chance to participate in our Customer Appreciation SALE? It's been a wonderful 3 days of savings! Just a little FYI...we are clearancing out our etsy shop throughout July. I will be posting via Facebook, what items will be unlisted each week, to allow you to snag them before they're gone. This will take place throughout July and whatever we have left at the end of July, will be featured in our Christmas in July SALE. Over 80% of our shop will be gone by the end of July. Beginning the end of July, we will slowly start introducing our Back to School/Fall Line, which I'm super excited about. I've been picking up wonderful prints and ideas that I think you and your friends and family will love! Be sure and check it out! 

I've been brainstorming and cooking up a couple projects for my lil' business that I think you will like. We have our Giveaway Friday each week and I'd like to slowly work in an extra little fun. Here's my idea:

Build a Headband
Here's your chance to make your own headband! I'm asked for customized orders all the time and I do my very best to meet each customers needs, but I thought it would be a lot of fun to let you have the experience of picking and choosing what you'd like on your headband. Here's how this project will work:

Each Tuesday, I will post an official Build a Headband blog post. This post will have your options to choose from. There will be several options and the great thing. One price! There will be certain options to choose from, but definitely worth your money! If you like the weekly Build a Headband options, simply comment with your email address and an order form will be sent by the day's end. Simply fill the order form out, email it back to us and we'll set a listing up for you in our etsy shop, or email an invoice your way. It's that easy! Each week will be different. It might be a traditional headband, Jersey Band or an "Its a Wrap". We might throw in an option for shoe clips, even, although that wouldn't necessarily be considered a headband, but why not?! 

Our first Build a Headband post will go up Tuesday, July 5th! Be sure and check it out!

The second little project is something I've thought about for quite some time. I have had several different ladies email me, asking what they needed to do to have a Dainty Button Trunk Show in their area. Well, a lot easier said than done. One, I need a representative that can host a Trunk Show. Two, I need an area that Dainty Button will be well received. My goal is to feature one Trunk Show a month in a different state or area. Are you interested in hosting a Trunk Show? The race is on! We're looking for the perfect individual that would be the "hostess with the mostess". If you think you'd be a great candidate for this, email us at daintybutton@yahoo.com and we'll see what you got! Will your area be the next location for a Dainty Button Trunk Show?

Check back on Tuesday for our Build a Headband post, join us for our GIVEAWAY FRIDAY, tomorrow and I hope everybody has a wonderful Fourth of July weekend! God bless America!



Charity
@
Dainty Button
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment