Friday, May 20, 2011

What Have I Got Myself, Into?

Well, once again, I'm venturing into a new adventure. Oh, boy! If you've been following us on facebook, you'll know we are launching two brand new lines, next week. A Swimwear and Wedding Collection. I'm not sure what possesses me to get myself into these projects, but something does. The Wedding Collection, Happily Ever After is a collection that I've been brainstorming, working on and creating over a year now. In Dainty Button's early stages, I wanted to launch a wedding collection, but I was so overwhelmed, it was not a good idea. Even, I was smart enough to realize that. I've worked on it, put it off, procrastinated, until I cannot any longer. It's now or never. So, here we go...

I can't say the same for the Swimwear Collection, though. This little adventure was brainstormed as my good friend, Deana, and I were driving home from a business trip, a few weeks ago. Fast forward to now. We have a swimwear collection. Ha! A very adorable swimwear collection, might I add. To be honest, I have no idea where this little adventure is going to take me, but we're about to find out. I've had several comments on our fan page, emails, etc. asking what to expect. Well...

Our Swimwear Collection will start off, somewhat small, to test the waters. But, I must share with you guys, a little sneak peek...


I'm SUPER excited about launching this. We have our photo shoot this Saturday, here in San Francisco, at one of our beaches. It's going to be a nice, cool 60 degrees. Please, keep our models in your thoughts and prayers. Ha! No, seriously. 

A little details on this new collection.

The swimsuits will go on sale PRE-ORDER on Tuesday, May 24th, in my etsy shop, http://www.etsy.com/shop/DaintyButton?ref=si_shop. There will be a 3-4 week turn around on these sales. If you purchase a swimsuit piece during May 24th - 31st, you'll receive a special discount, before the collection goes to regular retail, on June 1st. A couple of the designs will be limited. The rest of our Swimwear Collection will be on a regular turn around. There will be a special Pre-Launch Preview, Monday, May 23rd, via our special email blast. If you're not on this email blast and wish to be, it's very easy. Comment below with your email address or email us at daintybutton@yahoo.com. Join us next week, as well, with some great giveaways!

We can't forget our second line...

This particular collection, I have been working on for a long time. I've added, taken away, tweeked and been way too OCD about it. It's our Happily Ever After Collection. I can't tell you how many emails and inquiries I get about weddings. In the past few months, I have done such a large amount of work for weddings, brides, bridal parties, etc. So, with that in mind, I'm launching this collection.


Of course, I'm excited about this, as well. This will start off as a rather small collection. Not too small, but baby steps : )

There will be something for the entire wedding party, special wedding packages and discounts for your special day. As well, as our Swimwear Collection, a sneak preview will be sent out, via email blast, on Monday, May 23rd, with some fun "behind the scenes" photos of our photo shoot.

Are you going to join us? I really hope so! See you, Monday!

Charity 
@
Dainty Button
xoxo

4 comments: