Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My First Blog

Well, I did it. I started a blog. I have no idea why I did this. Maybe because everybody else is doing it and I wanted to be cool. Or it could be because I love every opportunity to promote my new baby. Dainty Button (daintybutton.etsy.com). And it could be because I love to talk. I call it diarhea of the mouth. Either way, I'm blogging. Did I say that right? I need to research "cool" blog lingo. I have now added the 117th hobby, responsibility, task, whatever you want to call it, to my life. My crazy life. I barely have time to feed my two dogs. At least, I'm blogging about them. That's my display of affection for them today. And my family says I don't have time for them. I'm blogging about them! In my first blog, at that!

And now I will drag my poor aching body to bed, after sitting with children, who's parent's do not take time off during their Spring Break, oh wait, I was corrected today, Easter break, all day. All boys, but for one girl, might I add, that played with "My Littlest Pet" all day, even asking the one girl where they could get it. Hmmm.... I wonder if their dad's know about their fondness of those little pets? Spending my evening filling 2,000 plastic Easter eggs, yes 2,000, has me nursing a tummy ache after eating a whole bag full of Starburst that has probably caused 5 cavities. Tomorrow is a brand new, crazy day that I will take on with a cheery disposition, announcing the winner of Dainty Button's "Refer a Friend, Score Some Swag" contest, hoping I don't get mauled, maimed or receive hate mail with anthrax from angry ladies that do not win the swag I have offered as a grand prize. I should've known ladies get mean. Very mean, especially when shoes are being offered as a grand prize.
]
If you're reading this blog and find it strange or even airing on the side of retardation, please excuse me. They may or may not get better. G'nite all you blog followers!

1 comment:

  1. Well, Charity. I am SUPER glad you started a blog. Welcome to blogsville. It's so fun! :D I will add you to my blogroll so I can share you with others and check in once in a while.

    Ttyl... :)

    ReplyDelete