Monday, January 9, 2012

The Scoop

This is not goodbye. I have had many customers email me, asking if I'm closing my business. The answer is "NO!". If you happened to read my latest post, you'll know that I have decided to finish my degree, this year and will be taking Dainty Button part time. Very part time, in fact. I'm taking on a full semester and must focus my attention upon that. I do however, still have to make a living and enjoy working with all of you wonderful customers. You will still see me often on FB and such, but as mentioned before, it will be limited. I have devoted a certain amount of hours a week to Dainty Button. This is my last free week and I'm busy tying up loose ends and making sure I'm ready to head back to school, stress free before the stress comes back. Ha! I am currently cleaning out my etsy shop, which means that a lot of the items you see will no longer be available after this week. I will only keep a limited inventory in my shop, to help regulate orders. I've decided to list all items that will no longer be available, here in this blog. If you see something you want, I wouldn't hesitate. It's "sayanora" after this week.

Here's what's going...








Our Sweet Tooth selection will no longer be available, except for local delivery and pickup. I will consider overnighting, upon special request, with enough notice. You can find this selection on our FB page, if interested. 

Everything else in my shop, will remain indefinitely. I will be adding a few new things this week, as well. You can also find me at different conferences and conventions, throughout the year. I will be at Western District Ladies Conference in Sacramento next month, February 23-25. 

I hope the New Year is treating you well and goodbye, for now!

Cheers!
Charity M. @ Dainty Button



No comments:

Post a Comment